I've finally gotten off my shift, heading home now. Just wanted to share a story from today. I was taking orders, when this incredibly obese man walks into the store. He comes up, stands in line, and when its his turn, orders 4 double cheeseburgers, and 2 extra large DIET cokes. I just don't get it. Whats the point of getting diet soda, when you're going to drink a gallon and a half of it? Blows my mind. Going to sign off now. Will keep you all updated
TIP
Tucker Irwin Peterson
TIP's Favorite Video: a snapshot into my life
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I find it ammazing that people would actually be able to eat that much without getting them selves sick. Do you think there is a reason they eat so much
The way you sound... you sound like a fat southener
well, your internet nuance skills are clearly lacking; im neither fat nor a southerner. Better luck next time!
OMG! Obesity! It's a huge problem! They eat so much junk that they can get sick!
Post a Comment